Salem and Mew
Location: Kent, WA
Age: 1 years, 9 months
Posted on: 5/22/2022
Posted by: Individual
Salem and Mew urgently needs a foster home
Why is fostering needed?
My residence does not allow pets and I need a home for them while I find a new pet-friendly home.
How long is fostering needed for?
A few months
Two black cats. I could not figure out how to put information and pictures of both.
– Salem, which is pictured, is 1 year and 9 months old, he has had all of his vaccines but is not neutered. For the most part he is quiet and serious, values his personal space but will sometimes come to you for cuddles, and loves to nap. Though he likes to sit around for the most part, he loves when we pull out the teaser stick and play.
– Bartholomew “Mew” is not pictured because it only allowed me to upload one photo. He is 10 months old and full of energy. He loves to play, cuddle, and kisses. Mew is the greedy brother and will sometimes try to take Salem’s share of food and toys, but he is still an overall kind and friendly kitty. If you would like pictures of Mew, please let me know and we can figure something out.
The two often engage in rough play, but they know their limits and have never seriously injured each other. They love to cuddle and nap together.
Help spread the word:
- Share this page directly with someone who can foster or friends who can help
- Share on social media by clicking on the Facebook or Twitter button at the left side of this page
- Share directly in communities like Nextdoor.com or Facebook Groups
Interested in fostering Salem and Mew or have questions? Sign up Here
Together, we can save the day for Salem and Mew.