Location: new york, NY
Age: 0 years, 11 months
Posted on: 11/16/2021
Posted by: Individual
Molly urgently needs a foster home
Why is fostering needed?
I am unexpectedly stuck in Canada. What was supposed to be a 3-day trip may turn into up to 3 months. I have a puppy husky (11months old). She is in NYC, currently with my flatmate. There is unfortunately no way for him to care for her for this period of time.
I will provide food, toys, even large cage which is her sleeping place. She is trained, extremely joyful and loves children.
How long is fostering needed for?
A few months
Few things about my baby:
– extremely friendly, expect cuddles, sleeping next to your feet and showing you love
– loves activities, playing with kids, fetching a ball, and any other game to be honest 🙂
– she’s allergic to grains, so she has special food that I am happy to supply to your address
– loves walking and is great companion for running if you do so
– very smart – she picks up stuff quickly so if you want to teach her some tricks, she’ll be keen!
– I have a garden so I only walk her 1-2 times a day but if you don’t no worries, 2-3 times a day and she’ll be more than happy (also, be ready for random discussions with strangers, so many people stop me asking about her since she looks like a dog from Game of Thrones)
Help spread the word:
- Share this page directly with someone who can foster or friends who can help
- Share on social media by clicking on the Facebook or Twitter button at the left side of this page
- Share directly in communities like Nextdoor.com or Facebook Groups
Interested in fostering Molly or have questions? Sign up Here
Together, we can save the day for Molly.