Check out this podcast, an interview with 911fosterpets that provides insight into what fostering a pet is like with some helpful foster pet tips. Hear first-hand from our strategic advisor, Joyce Briggs, who sat down with PDX Pet Connection to explain what 911fosterpets.com does and share her rich personal experiences of what it’s like to foster a pet.
Topics covered in podcast:
- How 911fosterpets.com originated
- When pets need fostering help
- How to find a foster pet using 911fosterpets
- What it is like to foster a pet: Joyce shares her own stories from her pet fostering experiences
- Tips for when you foster a pet
- How shelters & rescues can use 911fosterpets to help owners instead of surrendering to their pet
- And more!
Read more foster hero stories at 911fosterpets blog.
Ready to help a foster pet? Search for pets in need at https://app.911fosterpets.com/animals.
About PDX Pet Connection
A resource for Portland pet parents to discover pet businesses and non-profits in and around the Portland area. To connect with other pet parents, they have a Facebook group you can join here: www.facebook.com/groups/pdxpetconnection.