Location: Nashville, TN
Posted on: 11/12/2022
Posted by: Individual
Daisy urgently needs a foster home
Why is fostering needed?
I am currently in a treatment center in Asheville, NC, my dog Daisy is with a foster family in Nashville (where I live). The current foster family had something come up and can now only watch her until Sunday 11/13. I am in URGENT need of help. I will be in Asheville for a few more months.
How long is fostering needed for?
A few months
This is from Pawster’s last foster family that had Daisy:
She does great with other dogs, as long as they are okay playing pretty hard. Mostly she just has lots of energy! They take her out in public a lot and she does great (she came to a Pawster event and was a great mascot). Here are some tips from her foster family:
• As long as you stick to every 4 hours while home, we have not had any accidents once we got on a schedule.
• We do not crate her at night, she sleeps with us and she sleeps all the way through the night-usually the last night walk is around 8pm and we are up at 5am.
• If we leave for an hour or less, we do not crate her, but we give her a peanut butter kong, then she also does not cry when we leave. We do close our bedroom door so she does not have access to any carpets just in case there is an accident but so far we have not had one. We also walk her right before leaving.
• When we get home she is very jumpy, so we are working on training her not to jump.
• If we leave more than an hour we put her in the crate.
• She is not destructive at all, my only concern for her being left out of the crate would be an accident, but she has not destroyed anything.
• She is good with other dogs, but can play a bit hard for some dogs.
• We do walk her a TON, otherwise she has crazy puppy zoomies…lol.
Help spread the word:
- Share this page directly with someone who can foster or friends who can help
- Share on social media by clicking on the Facebook or Twitter button at the left side of this page
- Share directly in communities like Nextdoor.com or Facebook Groups
Interested in fostering Daisy or have questions? Sign up Here
Together, we can save the day for Daisy.